Progressive is defined as an inclination to advance forward, improve, and evolve – to innovate.
In practicing progressively over the past eighteen years,
we have listened to our patients and learned
what they need most to get the best results.
- Patient-focused Care: Patients need and deserve customized care.
- Comprehensive Care: Patients should be able to choose from a wide variety of treatment options.
- Treating the cause: Effective treatment should be holistic and solve the underlying cause of the problem.
- Practical Self-treatment Advice: Patients should be taught techniques to become self-reliant and prevent future problems.
- First Do No Harm: The most gentle, safe, and least-invasive treatment option should always be considered first cheap generic cialis online.
- Before We Speak, We Listen: We take the time to provide compassionate, empathetic, respectful, and non-judgmental care.