Why Choose us
As Doctors of Chiropractic, also specializing in sports and spinal rehabilitation, acupuncture, and homeopathy, our mission is to facilitate healing in a caring and friendly environment. Whether you suffer from acute back pain or a chronic health problem. We utilize a common sense approach in arriving at your diagnosis, educating you about your condition, and providing you with practical advice and customized care. We emphasize exercise and self-treatment to speed recovery and prevent relapse.
Our unique approach to natural, comprehensive healthcare sets us apart from many other chiropractic physicians and healthcare providers. We invite you to
navigate through our website for more detailed information regarding all that our back pain treatments and practice has to offer. The following is a
summary of what our patients consistently tell us they most appreciate about our practice:
- We take the extra time needed to truly listen to our patients, so you will have all the time you need to explain your problem
in detail. This helps us to arrive at a more accurate diagnosis, and formulate an individualized treatment plan. From our back pain treatments, to our treatment of internal disorders, you will receive
care that is custom-tailored to suit your specific needs, lifestyle, and goals. We call this patient-focused care.
- To get the results you’re looking for, we offer truly comprehensive natural healthcare at our wellness center in Chicago. We will discuss which therapy or
combination of therapies is right for you and your unique health problem. This helps you get better faster, and stay well longer.
Our services include chiropractic, massage therapy and myofascial release techniques, acupuncture, physical therapy techniques, sports and
spinal rehabilitation, sports medicine, homeopathy, cold laser therapy, nutritional and herbal therapy, orthotics, electrical
muscle stimulation, ultrasound, heat and cold therapy.
- Many of our patients are surprised to learn that we treat so many different conditions besides back pain, neck pain, and headaches. As
chiropractic physicians, of course we see excellent results in the treatment of back pain, neck pain and headaches. But because of our additional
training in sports and spinal rehabilitation and physical therapy techniques, we also treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal
conditions including pain and injuries involving the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. We also offer
acupuncture, nutritional therapies, and homeopathy, which allows us to provide effective treatment for many other conditions
including: anxiety, depression, chronic pain, infections, allergies and asthma, skin conditions, arthritis, headaches, disc
herniations, sciatica, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, infertility, heartburn, irritable bowel, infertility, and women’s health issues. Click here for more information about homeopathy and our Chicago Area Homeopathy Study Group.
- You can expect a prompt referral if your condition would be better treated, or co-managed, by another healthcare provider.
We are used to working closely with medical doctors including a wide variety of specialists, and have a well-established professional referral network, throughout the city of Chicago and beyond.
- We believe in teaching our patients techniques to become as self-reliant as possible and do not encourage over-dependence on
the doctor. While some of our patients with chronic, recurring conditions choose to receive ongoing care, most of our patients
recover within several weeks or months.
- You will not be subjected to any unnecessary tests or procedures. We do not take routine X-rays of every patient with back pain that comes
in to see us. We will order additional diagnostic studies (lab tests, X-rays, MRI, CT scan, etc.) from the best facilities in Chicago, if there is a legitimate
reason to do so.
- You will receive friendly, professional, efficient, and personalized service. When you call during business hours, you will
be greeted by either our office manager or our chiropractic assistant, and not a computerized “phone tree”.
- Although most patients receive traditional manual (“hands-on”) adjustments, we also offer “low force” adjustments, preformed with a highly advanced instrument.
Some patients are familiar with these instrument adjustment techniques, which are often referred to as
“activator”, “pro-adjustor”, or “impulse adjusting”. These low-force adjustments are extremely gentle and
precise. Experience has shown us that instrument adjusting can be especially effective when used in
combination with manual adjusting. In other instances, instrument adjusting may be used as an alternative to manual
adjusting. As with all of our treatment options, the doctor will be happy to discuss with you which adjusting
techniques would be best for your particular condition.
- We accept insurance, including most PPO and HMO plans. We will file your insurance claims for you electronically and await
payment from your insurance company.
- You will not be kept waiting to see the doctor. We respect our patients’ schedules, do not double-book appointments, and we
actually run on time.
- Your phone calls will be returned promptly. Most phone calls and e-mails to the doctors are returned within a few hours, and all
within 24 hours.
- We have evening and weekend hours.
- We offer free, valet parking in the parking lot adjacent to our building.