Your health & safety remains our primary concern.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO HELP:
- Following CDC guidelines for deep cleaning & disinfecting all surfaces
- Doctors & staff following CDC guidelines for hand washing and sanitizing hands between patients
- Observing social distancing guidelines to allow for 6 feet between patients and offering private treatment rooms
- Waiving cancellation fees if you need to cancel your appointment due to illness or infection
- Please stay home if you are sick. We encourage all patients who are ill and/or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, shortness of breath, and cough to seek medical attention.
- Currently offering discounted medically necessary massage appointments. Contact the office for details.
- Currently offering free 20-minute phone consultations with Dr. Ezgur to discuss any health-related questions or issues including those related to COVID-19, homeopathy, chiropractic, home exercises, stress management, meditation, nutritional & lifestyle advice. Call the office or click this link to schedule.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
In addition to common sense measures including hand-washing and physical distancing, a healthy immune system is a strong defense against most viruses. Since immunocompromised individuals are at greater risk, it makes sense to do all we can to “un-compromise” our immune systems. While our understanding of the coronavirus is still in its infancy, and we make no claims or guarantees of COVID-19 treatment or prevention, numerous scientific studies and over 25 years of my own clinical experience have demonstrated that the following recommendations may help to support a powerful immune system. If you decide to take use any of these natural remedies, this should be in addition to the various measures recommended by the CDC and WHO and should not be your only approach.
- Eat healthy: lots of fruits & veggies and limit consumption of sugar and alcohol
- Get plenty of sleep
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
- Exercise at mild to moderate intensity at least 4 days per week
- Manage your stress through meditation, guided meditation apps, etc.
- Keep your appointments for all medically necessary treatments. Chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, and massage therapy have all been shown to have a beneficial effect on the immune system as well as aiding in stress-reduction.
- Take health-promoting vitamin supplements, herbs, and homeopathic remedies. Click this link to view our IMMUNE BOOST ACTION PLAN for a complete list of recommendations available at our office at a discounted price.
- Please call the office or click this link to schedule a free 20-minute consultation with Dr. Ezgur to discuss any health-related questions or issues including those related to COVID-19, homeopathy, chiropractic, home exercises, stress management, meditation, nutritional & lifestyle advice.
We sincerely hope that you, your friends, and your family stay safe & healthy!
*This information is not intended to imply that chiropractic adjustments, nutritional supplements or homeopathic remedies can cure Covid-19 infection nor can it prevent you from contracting Covid-19 if exposed.